Apr 13, 2015

SB 2015 Day #7

Today was the 7th and final day of the twinkies first official spring break!  They helped us do some spring cleaning this morning!
I made a few things for the week like these granola bars while the kids water flowers and played outside with Ryan.
 Then we headed to Whole Foods to get some yummy food!

 Some of our good friends just bought a new house so we went to check it out and bring them a little house warming gift.
 And of course we watched golf all day long!  I made some egg salad sandwiches to celebrate!
 After naps we headed to our swim lessons and then back home for more Masters!






 I made these bbq chicken salads with grilled pineapple for dinner and they were so good!
 Bath time....we soaked and played for a while to wash all the germs and pool water off.


 Yay Jordan!!!!
 Ryan and I went to bed early!  We are headed to the beach in a few weeks and I have to say this week has made me even more excited for summer and family vacations!

1 comment:

  1. I loved all of your spring break posts! Mentioned you today on my blog as one of my favorite bloggers!

    ReplyDelete