Sep 1, 2010

H is for....

Baby Hooper!  My friend Marilyn is expecting a baby boy in October and I helped host a baby shower for her and her "Little Peanut" this past weekend.
Yes she is due in 7 weeks and you can barely tell she is even pregnant in this picture!
We had the shower at Carolina Country Club in Raleigh.  It was an elegant sit down lunch with lots of great food, baby talk and gifts for baby Hooper.


I was asked to make the take away gift for the guest at her shower.  I decided to make the cookies in the shape of the letter "H".  These cookies were a four day event, but well worth it! 

 
 
 
 
Little boys are such a blessing and I can't wait to meet Little Hooper!

5 comments:

  1. those turned out SO cute! I love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the cookies - they are darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seantel - you are so amazing! The cookies look great and I can't believe the labels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies do look great - so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite posting!! i love that first picture of us! i am so lucky to have such a great, talented, sweet friend! i cant wait to return the generosity to you when baby londry comes...soon...right! :) LOTS OF LOVE!

    ReplyDelete