Mar 31, 2013

First Easter

I get daily emails from the minister at our church with a short scripture included.  Yesterday the main bible verse used in the email was Isaiah 40:13 "Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength"  I thought this was a very appropriate and perfectly timed message for Ryan and I.  We are so ready to take our sweet babies home, but have to wait and stay strong for them and get through this hard time in our lives.

Even though we spent the twins first Easter at the hospital, we still wanted to make it special.  They must have been good this past month because the Easter Bunny came to visit them!
The hospital also made them cute little Easter signs and had bags with some goodies in it for them.
They received Easter bibs from the Harrells, hats from the Lees and the cutest monogrammed bunny gowns from the Yows!  We got to use all of them today!
We spent most of the day feeding them, watching them sleep and hanging out with Mimi and Pop.
Mimi even made us an Easter dinner and left it at our house for us to enjoy when we got home!
Overall we had a great 1st Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Graham and Ellie are BEAUTIFUL! Add me to the list if you ever need a babysitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete