Nov 12, 2013

Halloween and my Birthday

I am a week behind, but we had such a good time on Halloween and celebrating my Birthday that I couldn't not post about it!  Plus I want to remember the twins first halloween.  We got together with some neighbors for beers and pizza and then headed out to trick or treat!

 We only did a few houses door-to-door because lets be honest the twins aren't eating candy yet haha!

 Love our neighbors!


 Tiffany and her Strawberry Lucy!
 A family pic is rare so I always say yes if someone offers to take one!
 Things got crazy with glow sticks when it got dark!
My Birthday is also the week of Halloween.  The twins were in GREAT moods that day…thank goodness!

Ryan came home from work with lots of gifts and flowers!  He is truly the best gift giver and spoils me rotten!!!!
I also have some amazing friends who spoiled me this year!!!
 The following day I left for a girls weekend….my first time away from the twins.  Ryan also was gone at a football game so the twins had their first over night at my In-laws.  They did great and we enjoyed some time away!!! I went to Beaufort, SC and had an absolute blast!  We stayed a friends parents house right on the water.   I love the moss on the trees and the cool air this time of year was so refreshing and relaxing!
The first night was full of laughs, wine, dance parties, wine and not a lot of sleep….but so fun!!!  The next day we went to Bluffton, SC and ate at Buffalos and did some shopping.
After lunch we headed home and spent the entire afternoon on the dock drinking beer and talking.  We hang out several times a week as a group, but always with kids.  It was so nice to sit still and really talk!
 Beautiful sunset!
After sunset we glammed up and hit the town.  We had dinner with a private room-  thank goodness cause we are not a quiet bunch of ladies:)
 One of the bottles of wine on the wall behind us may have gotten knocked down….opps!
 What a great and much needed weekend away.  I was also extremely impressed because as I was headed home on Sunday Ryan took the kids to the Panthers tailgate…..by himself!  He did have lots of extra hands at the tailgate, but still very adventurous!!!  Not only am I proud of him for taking them out by himself, but mostly to taking lots of pics!!



All in all we have had the best fall so far!  Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special!!!!  It has been the best year yet….hoping it just keeps getting better!!


No comments:

Post a Comment