Dec 1, 2013

Gobble gobble from our two little turkeys!

We are exhausted after a fun filled week celebrating Thanksgiving!  Ryan actually had some time off work and we loved having him home!!!  Lots of family meals together!

 On Thanksgiving we went to my In-Laws for lunch.  Loved seeing Ryan's Grandmother with the twins.



 As always Graham loves to eat…they both liked turkey!


 We watched Papa fry the turkey.
 My sweet little boy.

 Smiley Ellie!
Catherine and I trying the turkey legs!
We had our annual turkey shot and I won for the second year in a row!!  You like my trick shot?
 Here I am with all my winnings!
 And Graham eating more turkey:)
We then packed up the car again Friday early and headed to my parents house for round two!  They love their Uncles!


 Here is my Turkey Cheese Ball:)



 Uncle Jake out in his boat.


 The twins LOVE Mickey Mouse.

 My Bonus Mom put a few tables together so we could all eat together around one table.


 Morning snuggles before we left.
We of course have a lot to be thankful for, but most of all I am so thankful for my family and my job as a mom!  Really looking forward to the rest of the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment