Apr 9, 2014

Charleston!

We spent this past weekend in Charleston.  A large group of friends ran in the Cooper River Bridge Run.  Since Ryan and I are not runners we still went down for the weekend to cheer on our friends and enjoy some much needed adult time!  We rented a house on Isle of Palms right by the beach.  We took several walks and the guys even jumped in for two seconds haha!
 On Friday the guys played golf all day and the girls went into Charleston for shopping and lunch.


 We also had a heated pool at the house which the guys took full advantage of!  Here they are playing a game....that they made up haha!

 One of my favorite things was getting ready with all the girls.  I miss doing this now as an adult.
 Saturday was actually Holly's birthday and she is the QUEEN of emoticons.  I ordered these amazing cookies for her!
 Amy, me, Rachel and Holly before a night out!

 Taco Mamacita for dinner.
 Cheers!
 Saturday was the run.  Again I am not a runner so Ryan, the Lees and I went into town where the race ends to reserve a large table at the bar and wait for all our friends who did run.

 The crew at King Street Grill.
 Bier Garden was the next stop!
 There was a live band and someone even scored these amazing mustaches.
 We soaked in a little beach time before hitting the town again.


 For Hollys birthday we rented a party bus to take us into town.



 Not a great pic, but here is our whole crew.
 All the girls- Kelly, me, Corey, Holly, Amy and Rachel.  We had the best time at dinner and then stayed out way too late visiting some of the local bars- stars and republic (we even saw Marcus Lattimore there!).
We have been looking forward to this weekend for a long time and I am so sad its over!

No comments:

Post a Comment