Jul 25, 2014

White Water Center

I love living in a big city and having so many fun things to do!  We checked off another summer bucket list activity today.  There is a White Water Center about 15 minutes from our house with lots of fun activities to do.  Obviously the twinkies are too young to participate....but not too young to watch and enjoy!  Ryan and I took my little brother Jake to the White Water Center a few years ago and had a blast zip lining .  They are currently building a Biergarten and several other fun attractions (so excuse the construction in the background of some of my pics).

We could actually get very close to the water and the kids were mesmerized by the rafts and all the activity.
We watched the ropes corse and zip line for a while too.




 We had lunch at the grill and Graham made himself comfortable:)

 We split a yummy salad and buffalo chicken nachos!

I can't wait to go back!  Maybe a no-kids trip so we can partake in some of the activities.  I could tell Ryan really wanted to jump in one of the rafts and cool off!

No comments:

Post a Comment