Jun 18, 2015

My babies with their babies

These two are obsessed with their babies.  Ellie got a few for Christmas last year and one has been assigned to Graham.  They are so sweet and take such good care of their babies.  I have so many pictures of precious moments of them and these babies that I had to put them all in one place to remember this when they get older.
Ellie and Graham doing "airplane" just like Daddy does.

 And shoulder rides.
 Feeding and dressing babies alike.
 Most of the clothes are the twinkies preemie clothes.  I still can not believe they were ever this small.  I am so glad I decided to keep all this size clothes because they are the perfect size for baby dolls.




 They even swing the babies and take them in the car whenever I will let them.




No comments:

Post a Comment