Sep 16, 2015

Football Fun

Two weeks of NC State football games makes this mama happy...and tired!  We took the kids this week and made a mandatory stop on the way for a PSL.  Football and pumpkin lattee....best.day.ever.
I also got to see sweet college friends who I don't see very often!
We laughed at how different tailgates are now compared to college!
We had lots of yummy food including these Rice Krispie treats I made in football shapes for the kids!
Caroline and I brought lots of stuff to keep the kids busy.
We got to see the walk of Champions where all the football players, band, coaches and cheerleaders walk by!
The players were so sweet and would walk over and give the twinkies high fives.  I love this picture because Ellie is getting a high five and reaching out her hand for another one haha!
This picture cracks me up!  Kids taking a water break during a corn hole game.
Game time!!!!

We have been talking about NC State football for weeks and the kids were thrilled to finally be there!
She got excited whenever the crowd would sing the "Red and White" Song!
Half time performance!  The liked the band, but were more interested in finding Ms Wolf!
I am so proud of how well the kids did!  We stayed until half way through third quarter when it looked like it was about to pour dow rain...we made it to our car and the sky opened up!
We put the kids in pjs and drove home.  Can't wait until next year when they can come to more games!  The next morning we slept in and changed into our Panther gear!
 Ryan smoked wings on the grill and we played outside enjoying some beautiful fall weather!
 After naps Ryan wasn't feeling well so I took the kids solo to our neighborhood cookout!  As much as I am wanting more space and a bigger house, I will miss my neighbors so much if we ever move!  The twins just ran and giggled the entire time (minus the initial melt down over a dog haha).
Love weekends with my family and the fact that we all share a love of football!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete