Feb 13, 2016

Two week review

I am currently blogging from my dining room table because our office is being renovated.  We decided to go ahead and finish the office in the new house so we could get settled and organized (our main floor seriously lacks storage!)  I finally got Ryan to set up a little temporary office for me so I could download some pictures from our past two weeks.  The kids have had some ridiculously cute moments.  They make me wish I had a twin sibling.  Ellie pushed Bobo down the street and he would direct her where he wanted to go;)
 We attended the best football game I have ever been to.  The last home Panthers game was an absolute blast (wish it could have continued over to the super bowl, but we definitely soaked up every minute of this victory!)  Ryan made his famous pork shoulder!
All the girls from our tailgate. (plus chips photo bomb)

 By the end of the game we were freezing but the crowd was insane and it made you forget that is was that cold out!  
 Last week we celebrated what would have been one year birthday for our sweet friend Madelyn.  She must have had a big party in heaven with all the pink balloons released for her.
 Ryan has had a lot of late nights and meetings lately which means I have gotten to take these two on several dates!  They have never been to Moes so we went after the park one night.
 They love to dress up and "go to a wedding"  and Graham insisted on wearing the red tutu to match his fireman hat!
Last week was also the one year anniversary of when my mom passed.   I still can't believe it has been a year since I went through the worst week of my life and it hit me a lot harder this year reliving those few sad days than I thought.   I decided to spend the day with my girl to cheer me up.   I took her shopping and to lunch and we got our nails painted for the Super Bowl.

While I was gone with Ellie a few friends brought flowers and a gluten free cake for me with cards that really made me appreciate the support I have in good friends.  They always know when you need some encouraging words, fresh flowers or some sugar!
Last Saturday night we attended the third annual Oyster Roast Charity event.  It was a success of course!  And Simpson had wine for us gluten free girls!  Love these girls and am absolutely the luckiest girl to have such amazing girl friends!!!
 And of course last Sunday was the big day....the Super Bowl!
 Several of our friends went to California for the game so we invited the rest over to our house to watch.
 Ryan had everything ready for cocktails and even bought a bottle of champs and sparkling cider (two pregnant girls were attending our party) to toast a victory....sad we never got to pop those bottles!
 Every time we go to the store the kids beg for balloons so we got them all for the party!

 Our basement is the perfect place to watch sports with a big crowd!


 Although the panthers didn't win....or really even show up to the game....I still loved spending time with our friends.  Monday and Tuesday around Charlotte was pretty depressing.  The city really did go all out in preparation for the game.  The kids made something every day for 3 weeks in school that had the panthers logo or colors.  So bummed that after such an amazing season they just totally blew it!  But there is always next year!!!
Ellie's ballet class had parents day where we got to go in the room and watch them during class.  Ellie was such a ham!  She had the biggest smile on her face the entire class and probably said "hey mommy" about 50 times!  I am so proud of her and it is such a joy to see her dance.


 And one of my closest friends turned 40 this week!  Happy Birthday (again) to Corey!  She is kind of my hero and ran a marathon last month so Rachel got these custom bibs made that we all surprised her with at her dinner.
 She is also the biggest Billy Joel fan ever so we got her a cake with his face on it!
 We took Corey to a fun sushi place uptown and the owner is definitely one of  a kind!  Sushi Love!

For her present I came up with this idea.....40 sucks go ahead and wine about it.  Two of her favs are tootsie pops and red wine so it was perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Can I suck your sons penis and send me a picture and a video of someone sucking his penis also at michael.flood.2024@boontonschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://natx6a2.pw/invite/i=48146

    ReplyDelete