Apr 19, 2016

Date night with the twins!

Friday night I took this adorable boy to the Mother/Son dance!  The Father/Daughter dance was back in February and Bobo has been asking when it was his turn since!
I mean seriously how handsome does he look in a button up, bow tie and a belt??
 We rode with Grahams best friend Henry and his mommy.  When we arrived they took pictures of all the mommies and their sons.  I captured this of Henry and his mama!
I took tons of videos, but not as many pictures.  Usually Graham is somewhat shy or timid without Ellie (she is our outgoing one!) but he surprised me!  This boy has some moves!


The overall theme was Star Wars and of course they thought it would be a good idea to give sugared up rowdy boys lightsabers!  They had so much fun (and only a few tears).  The playlist was amazing and luckily so many of our friends were able to attend!

The moms had a blast too!!!
While we were shaking a leg at the dance, Ryan took Ellie to get the biggest slice of pizza, they went to Amelie's bakery for a purple macaroon and then to the mall for some shoe shopping!  
She is the luckiest little girl to have such a sweet daddy!!!  And I mean seriously is that piece of pizza not obnoxious?
On Sunday we switched and had small dates with the other twin.  The boys went to buy new golf clubs and play golf!
And I took Ellie to get her first mani/pedi!
She loved every single second of it!
And of course she choose purple paint!
We ended our Sunday with a fire and amores at our neighbors house.
I love having twins, but I also love being able to spend individual quality time with them every once in a while!

2 comments:

  1. Graham in his tie and button up reminds me of Matthew when he was that age and how cute is he on the dance floor! Sweet Ellie with that huge piece of pizza - I've never seen one that large! So patient with the mani pedi - a girl deserves to be pampered - love to all. Enjoy your blogs so much - thanks

    ReplyDelete