Aug 29, 2016

Pasta and a Car Wash

I have been scrapping the bottom of the barrel trying to come up with fun activities now that summer is winding down.  Ryan and I love to cook so we of course have two little helpers who love it too!  We made pasta with them recently and had a blast.
 We set up the "cranker" on their little table to make it easier for them to reach.  I made the dough and then they did all the cranking!  Ryan would stand at the pot of boiling water and Graham would bring him the cut noodles as they finished.
 Ellie kept saying "this is teamwork"
They were so proud to eat the pasta that they made!
Ryan and I both recently got new cars so the kids have been loving talking about cars and driving them around so I decided to let them have a car wash!  Well it was really a tricycle wash!
 At first they were very quiet and serious....

 Then came the giggles and spraying each other!
Loving summer time and all the fun activities that come with it!!!

1 comment: