Jan 13, 2017

New Years and a snow storm

These two make life so much fun!!!!  We loved our holiday break and our lazy mornings of not having to be anywhere at a certain time!
I swear in the past two weeks it has either been freezing or spring weather.  On the days of 60-70 degrees we live out on our porch!  
On New Years Eve Ryan and I took the kids to a trampoline park beside one of Ryan's offices.
All four of us had a blast here!!!  This picture makes me so happy.

These trampoline parks are a great place to get energy out and for adults to play and act like kids!
For New Years we attended Myers Park Country Clubs party with the Phillips!
These girls sure do know how to have a good time!  We danced for hours and rang in the new year in style!
The next day I made black eyed peas and cornbread to go along with Ryan's smoked chicken!  Man can my man smoke some meat!
The kids and I went on a few fun adventures before school started back.  Discovery Place and Discovery Place Kids were the favs for sure!



Last Friday we saw Old Dominion at Coyote Joes.  I still can't believe we have never been here, but we had so much fun and loved this venue for an up and coming country concert!


The next morning we woke up and watched it snow!!!!!
I wish I could have videoed the entire day.  Honestly one of my favorites!!  Seeing my kids have so much fun and play so well together all day long makes me want to take them skiing!!






Ryan recently purchased a knock off go pro for a couples vacation we are going on next month.  He decided to test it out on the kids sledding.


Looking at Bobo's face brings back the pure joy and laughter from that day!

Ellie and Bobo quickly realized they went faster together!!
Our sweet neighbors made hot chocolate for the kids and mulled wine for the adults.
The weather man kept saying we were going to get 8 inches or more, but we got closer to 1 inch.  Either way the kids made the most of it!  One thing we were not able to do with 1 inch of snow was build a snowman so hopefully this is not the only snow we see this winter!

1 comment:

  1. Love their rosy cheeks and precious faces - what wonderful memories you guys are building - love to all Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete