Apr 3, 2017

Kid Play Gardens

Ryan was gone over the weekend for a day and I knew I needed a plan to occupy the kiddos!  Ellie has been asking to do a fairy garden so I figured this was the perfect time!  I took them to a few local stores to pick out their accessories.  Ellie decided on a fairy garden and Bobo made a gnome garden with pet dinos!
 We took everything out of the package and got it ready.  First we placed a layer of dirt in our container, followed by moss!


 Then they quickly started arranging all their furniture and accessories.


 The houses and lamp posts actually light up!

 Bobo insisted I be a monster so he could use his dino to protect the gardens.
 They would have parties and invite each other over.  Bobo would cook stuff on his grill and fire for the fairies.
They played with these for so long!  We have left them out for now and every chance they get they go rearrange the gardens and pretend!  So I am here to say these gardens are not just for girls because you can easily make them boy friendly and he was just as into it as she was!  Now I just hope they are both better real gardeners than I am!

1 comment:

  1. WOW how creative they are - hhmmm that apple didn't fall far from the Mom tree LOL. I love this concept! XO

    ReplyDelete