Dec 27, 2017

Christmas Celebrations

 This years preschool Christmas party was the best yet!  I love that our preschool is at our church and they teach and preach the real reason for the season to the kids.  We ate cookies, made crafts and then the children sang sweet songs to us.  These songs included J-E-S-U-S(to theme of Bingo), I took a lick of my peppermint stick, and We wish you a Merry Christmas.
 I was mostly taking videos during their performance, but loved seeing them sing next to each other.
 I am still loving them being together so I don't miss a thing!


The kids have loved sleeping in their Christmas sheets.  Every time I see those cute catalogues with themed bedrooms for the holidays I am tempted to buy, but thankfully our elves brought these this year! 

 The kids decorated a tiny tree in their playroom.
 I love seeing them run to turn it on when they go up to the playroom.

 It has been cold here lately and we still need to be outside so we have been using our fire pit a lot!  Surprisingly this year we have had an increase in geese and ducks.  We always have a stash of old bread in the fridge to feed them!


 We all four love the movies and have enjoyed a few over the Christmas break!
 We attended a Birthday Party for Jesus at a friends house. 
 Ms Abby had the kids make cookies and decorate a cake for Jesus.  They made a manger craft and got lots of Party favors!



 What a sweet party...hope it becomes a tradition!!!


 We made 40 jars of candied pecans and passed them out to all our neighbors!

 And for the first time we visited Billy Graham Library to view their live nativity scene.  This was amazing!  We sat there and listened to the entire story as they acted it out.


 I love how when you walk into the main building, you are walking into the base of a cross.
 My girl friends and I mixed up our usual ornament exchange this year.  We had a favorite things party instead!  I got a little bit of everything- food, drinks, make up, masks and fake eyelashes,
books and photo books!  We will definitely be doing this again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment