Feb 7, 2010

Saturday night and 80's music

Last night Ryan and I went out with some friends.  John and Jackie invited us out and at the last minute Blake and Lindsay came into town from Charlotte to join us.  We started the night with dinner at Cafe Luna in Raleigh. Many years ago Ryan and I went on our first date at Cafe Luna on Valentines Day!  I also had my bridal luncheon there, but Ryan had not been back since our first date.  It was so much fun to catch up with old friends and to visit a place so special to us.  After a scrumptious dinner we went to see an 80's cover band at a bar around the corner.  Here are some pics from the night.

Now I am off to finish some sewing projects, make some Super Bowl goodies and wrap some gifts for my Dad...Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment