Feb 9, 2010

Super Bowl and Super Birthday

I went to My Dad's house on Sunday to watch the Super Bowl and to celebrate his birthday. Here is my littlest brother saying Happy Birthday...I couldn't resist showing you all how cute he is!!


While we cooked, Jake helped Zach make an appetizer...out of toys and my spoon(he kept taking the spoon off the counter that I was using and telling me he needed it "to cook").
 
  
It looks like I am eating this, but I promise I did not.  I did get a lot of laughs for pretending that it was the best meal I ever had!  Although the fake food was fun, the real food was much better.  Ryan and I gave my Dad this Gamecock platter and we used it for the shrimp appetizer that Michelle made:) 
 
Per his request I made my Dad Spinach Artichoke dip.  We used carrot slices and chips to dip, and served jalapenos on the side.

And of course we had cake...


Happy Birthday again to my Dad. I am so glad the Super Bowl fell on his day, what a great way to celebrate!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Gosh I actually created a video yesterday and tried posting it all night and it would not work. I wonder what I did wrong? Yours is super cute. Will you e-mail me. loganbsullivan@gmail.com. I created my video on dell camera. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why the video wouldn't play for me! Bummer :(

    ReplyDelete