Apr 15, 2010

Russ's Wedding

This past weekend we went to Charlotte to see friends and attend one of Ryan's college friends weddings.  First, Saturday we enjoyed fish tacos at The Deck with John, Jennifer and Caroline.  Love spending time with these girls:) 
The wedding was outside and beautiful.  I have to say I have been to lots of outdoor weddings and Erin really lucked out with the weather!!!  Some of my favorite things were that they had a sushi bar and provided cigars for the guests (which Ryan loved).  When we were in college we took for granted being able to see these people all the time so weddings are a great way to get everyone together again!
This hansom fellow is Russ, aka The Groom!  One funny prank was that the groomsmen wrote "help" on one shoe and "me" on the other so when Russ got on his knees to pray during the ceremony, those in the audience could see.  Well when I say it was funny... funny to us....not to Erin.  I didn't get a good picture of Erin, for some reason they were all blurry on my camera.  She looked amazing and we could not be happier for the Bride and Groom, just a little jealous that they got to spend a week in Paris!!

No comments:

Post a Comment