Apr 8, 2010

Soccer Game

Even though my brothers and I all have 5-7 years between us (that's right 5 kids with 5-7 years between us...my dad is never going to retire loves children) we try to stay close and be as involved in each others lives as possible.   Since we will be moving to Charlotte after Ryan finishes school, we are trying to soak up all the time we have, while we still live so close to my family!  Jake (age 9) had his first soccer game of the season the other night and Ryan and I got to go.  Jake also just recently got an email account and can now read our blog....hey Jake! Jake played great and after a win-less season last time he played, they won the opener 6-0 and Jake got an assist!!
Zach bossed Jake around from the sidelines and we all took turns chasing him around and keeping him entertained:)  Look at that sweet face...
Great game Jake!!!   Hopefully we will be able to make it to a lot of your games this season:)

No comments:

Post a Comment