Jan 23, 2013

Atlanta for NFC Championship!

Right after my shower last weekend we (Ryan, Rachel and I) headed to Atlanta to cheer on the 49ers in the NFC Championship!!!!  Last year Ryan and I went out to San Fran for the NFC Championship and Rachel was pregnant...this year it was my turn!
Four Londry's cheering on #4!!
The theme for the niners was "Quest for Six" so I couldn't resist this next pic:)

Since the game was in Atlanta and so close to family and friends, we had a big crowd cheering Andy and the Niners on!  Wish it was a home crowd, but we still cheered really loud!
We all had tattoos and red lipstick in support of the 49ers!
Zac Brown Band sang the national anthem.
Andy had a great game!   The first punt was over 60 yards!!!!
The game was very intense and came down to the final seconds!!!
Andy had to punt with just seconds left....needless to say we were all on our feet and hearts racing!
The niners won!!!!! Lots of hugs, high fives and tears of joy!!!!
We got to see Andy for a few minutes after the game!
I even met a few really nice players and attempted to get my pic made with Randy Moss.  The camera took the pic in the middle of us talking about me being pregnant so its a terrible pic, but I still had to share:)
Now we are busy making plans to travel to New Orleans, LA to cheer on the 49ers in the Super Bowl!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You take the best pictures! I can't believe the only one I got of the three of us was with my phone-crazy! I will do better this time around. See you soon-can't wait for New Orleans!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel? Is this you page? It's Bob, Amy's husband in Greenville, SC. Remember us? If it is you Congrats to you, Andy and the family on going to the Superbowl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No this is not Rachel. It is her friend Seantel Londry.

    ReplyDelete