Jan 21, 2013

Noah's Ark Shower

This past weekend I had my first baby shower!  Can't believe it is already this time during my pregnancy when I am having showers!  The theme was Noah's Ark 2 by 2 and my friends did such an amazing job!!!
It is so fun to see all the matching pink and blue clothes and gear!  Seeing their names and monograms is so sweet.
Here is me with all the sweet hosts!  I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends.
My Charlotte friends and the best neighbors :)
My college roomies.  There are 5 babies between 4 of us at the same time.  Can't wait to see these sweet little ones grow up together.  Although we are now all spread out all of the Carolinas, these friendships still mean so much to me.
Me and Marilyn!  We were friends before I even started at State and would not have made it through college without her:)  She just had a baby a month ago and is such an amazing mommy and friend.
The hosts gave me some adorable matching outfits, lots of monogramed goodies, my monitor and this adorable giraffe!
And of course the take away gift which were these adorable chocolates in the shape of different animals and a Noah's Ark book that all the guests signed.  I can't wait to read this precious story to the twins!
Thanks again to all my friends and family who traveled from all over to celebrate Graham and Ellie.  They are both so lucky to have you all in their lives.

1 comment: