Jan 15, 2014

A long and fun filled weekend!

My weekend started Thursday as I traveled to Atlanta for market!  I have gone before and mostly shop for kids clothes.  They have wholesale and cash and carry items.  This is where I get about 50% of the twins clothes.  Its not easy to find matching in the same size since a lot of the items are samples, but I am always up for the hunt and challenge!!   I stayed at my friend Holly's parents house in Atlanta and we got up really early Friday and shopped until we ran out of money haha!!

On Saturday we ran errands and went to lunch with the kids.  Saturday night we drove to the lake for Ryan's business partner and dental school friends surprise 30th Birthday Beer Bash!  It really felt like a mini dental school reunion!  And most importantly Mike was actually genuinely surprised!!!
After Saturday night we continued the fun all day Sunday!  We went to the Niners vs Panthers playoff game.  This was a mix of emotions since we cheer for both the Panthers and the Niners!  We of course want our friend Andy to play well and have been to so many fun Niners games over the past decade, but Panthers are our home team.  Well we dressed neutral with little hints of red and sat in the middle of the Panther fan section and had so much fun!  Our nerves were high, but in the end the Niners won!!!  Fingers crossed for another Super Bowl?!?!?!
Here is Graham wearing a custom smocked bubble of Andy punting!  A family friend made it- isn't she so talented??
 Me, Rachel and Rebecca!
 I still get such a kick out of the "Ice up Son" stuff!
 Me, Beth, Traci, Ashley and Simpson!
 Beth and I taking a knee....and chugging some champs!
 Ryan, George, William and Jimmy.
 All the Niners girls! #4!!!!
Let the game begin!!!

 I only had my camera phone and we were in the sun so I didn't get any great pics of the game...
 We got to see Andy for a few minutes after the game!  So proud of him!!! Beat the Seahawks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment