May 15, 2014

Mothers Day

I always wanted to be a mom.  I truly think I have the absolute best job in the entire world!  I love being with my kids, caring for them and lately playing with them.  I was so excited about this Mothers Day because last year (my first Mothers day) I spent the entire weekend at my brothers and brother-in-laws graduation and parties.  This year Ryan and the kids made it all about me!  Ryan spoils me with his cooking every weekend- eggs, sausage, pancakes...the works!  So when he asked what I wanted for breakfast Sunday I choose something different,  Acai Bowls!  They were amazing!!

After breakfast we played and hung out in our pj's.  Then the kids took a nap and I took a long shower!  We headed to Charlotte Country Club with the Lee's for a proper Mother's Day brunch!  The food was amazing!!  They even had a gluten free dessert table!  Ryan and Andy surprised Rachel and I with a joint gift card to Ballantyne Spa!



We got home and the kids went down for another nap.  After naps we went on a long walk to Yoforia (my fav frozen yogurt place).  It was about an hour round trip and the kids did great!!! They love watching the water fountain and playing with spoons:)
 We have climbers now too...they love getting on and off our furniture.  I like it because it wears them out!

Ryan grilled out for dinner and we relaxed the rest of the evening.  It was a picture perfect Mothers Day!  Hope all you moms, mom-to-be's and grandmothers had a wonderful Mothers Day.  I also find myself thinking about all the women out there who want to become moms....lots of prayers for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment