Jul 20, 2015

Summer Weekends

The twinkies were in camp last week and we missed them so we spent the weekend as a family just having some gold ole summer fun!
Since we weren't getting sitters all weekend we did soak up a few weekday dates last week first! On Wednesday we went with some friends to Carrowinds.  To say we had fun is a huge understatement!  We had a blast!  We road all the rides including Fury!  This is the fasted and tallest roller coaster in the country!  It was the first ride we did when we arrived and the last before we left.  Riding it in the front row, hands up in the dark was magical!


 Thursday was our 10 year anniversary.  I can't believe we have been married 10 years!!!!  The kids were in the best moods and helped us celebrate!
 Gosh we look like babies here!
 I have a big sweet tooth and will use any excuse to eat cake!


 We went to dinner Thursday night and reminisced about the last 10 years!  I am the luckiest girl alive to have my best friend as my hubby.
On Friday the kids were in camp during the day so Ryan and I had a day date.  We took kids to camp and went to play tennis together.  I do not do any form of physical activity, but tennis was pretty fun! We may have to make that a regular date!  He of course crushed me!
 We spent the entire weekend grilling out and playing in the water!  This little guy has become our water lover!  He even went off the diving board!



 Sunday after church we set up all our water toys outside and played for hours!










Lazy summer weekends are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment