Nov 30, 2017

Trimming the Tree

We went to pick out the perfect tree Sunday morning after returning home from Thanksgiving.  It didn't take us long to find a good one!



 These two goofballs insisted on taking one inside the wreath!  As long as they agree to a photo, Ill take it!
 Our yearly ornament tradition continues.  We collect them throughout the year on our vacations and then I wrap and them for the big day!  I also get the kids ornaments that represent them and that year.  This year Ellie got a horse and rider and Bobo got a Cubs baseball glove and baseball. 

 We turn on Christmas music and get to work!

This was another new one this year.  After Ellie's recital I had them make a glass ornament out of her picture.  It is so cheesy, but so stinking cute!
 This is still one of my most treasured!  Ryan and I got this the day we got engaged in NYC! 
 Our tree is not magazine worthy by any means, but it represents us and so many wonderful memories!
We also put up our porch tree!  I am still trying to get a good picture of it at night because it is so pretty with all the lights against the dark pond!
 I have told Ryan that I would love one year for someone to come and decorate my house for Christmas, but for now this will have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment