Jul 11, 2010

30th Celebration at the River

Happy 30th Birthday to this guy....
John and Caroline invited friends and family to their family River House in Bath, NC this past weekend to celebrate his 30th Birthday. 

We had good food, good music, and good company....can't beat that.
 I got to spend the entire weekend with these girls....
We have all have kept in touch over the years and my four roommates in college (Jennifer, Caroline, Page and Virgina) stayed at John and Caroline's new house in Bethel, NC.  One of my favorite moments the whole weekend was Saturday night when we stayed up late in Caroline's nursery talking about the old days.  I feel so blessed to have such wonderful girl friends.

Caroline and Jennifer looked so sweet taking their joint bump pictures:)  Caroline- 31 weeks, Jennifer- 13 weeks.  Can't wait until these babies are here and I can spoil them!!

Most of the day was spent floating on rafts in the water catching up. (I love how you can see John howling with the dog on the raft in the back ground!) 
Overall we had such a fun and relaxing weekend.  The bar is now set high for 30th Birthday celebrations!!!!  Who is next?????

No comments:

Post a Comment