Jul 16, 2010

5 years

Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary...

These last 5 years have flown by, but it feels so long ago at the same time.   I am so lucky to have married my best friend, my soul mate and the love of my life.  We have been through ALOT over the past 5 years: buying our first home, renovations, adopting our first puppy, Ryan getting into dental school, weddings, holidays, birthdays, football games and lots of traveling. 

And many other celebrations and events in our lives...

I never in a million years thought marriage would be like this.  Ryan, you are the one person I can always count on to be there for me and to love me endlessly.  I can't wait to see what this next year brings us....lots of fun and new adventures I'm sure. I love you...Cheers to five wonderful years.

No comments:

Post a Comment