Nov 5, 2010

Pumpkin Lattes

I have had several emails, texts, phone calls about some recipes involving pumpkin that I have mentioned over the last several blog posts...so here you go.
First, I wanted to quickly share the recipe for Pumpkin Lattes with yall that Ryan made me several mornings during my Birthday week, yes that's right I celebrate my birthday for an entire week.
You will need strong coffee, pumpkin butter, frothed milk or whipped cream and cinnamon.
First he used the Pumpkin Butter that I made for Jennifers Shower.   (Several of you have asked for this recipe.  You can find the recipe I used here).
1.  Place a spoonful of the Pumpkin Butter in your coffee cup.  The more you add the more you taste the pumpkin flavor!
2.  Pour hot strong coffee over pumpkin butter.
Top with frothed milk or whipped cream.  Then sprinkle on the cinnamon.
This coffee tastes a lot like the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks....just a lot cheaper!

Last, the recipe for the Pumpkin Dump Birthday cake Miriam made me can be found here.  She said it was super easy...you literally just dump the ingredients into a pan and bake.  She did substitute the Betty Crocker Gluten Free box mix in the recipe so I could eat it:) It was really yummy...especially when you top it with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice:)
If you like Pumpkin flavor, you will love any one of these recipes.  Happy Fall Yall!

1 comment: