May 27, 2011

CC Wedding Weekend

We had a great ....but long past 6 days!   Yes we were out of town...again!  Like I said we are making the most of our time off and cramming in as much as possible!!  So first the much anticipated...
 Tripp and Traci have been together for a long time and finally made it down the aisle!  They are the most fun couple we have met and their wedding weekend did not disappoint!  Most of the festivities took place at Chetola Resort in Blowing Rock, NC.  We kicked the weekend off with a Welcome Party Thursday night.  We got awesome welcome bags, ate some bbq, sat by the fire, played cornhole and even filled out Mad Libs for wedding advice...very funny!
The Rehearsal dinner was at Aritsanal....amazing views, food and wine!
Here is the happy couple on the bus on the way there:)
Tripp with all the bridesmaids...


On Saturday we spent the day with the Edwards hiking Moses Cone, lunch and ice cream before the big night!
Now on to the main event...the wedding!  I loved this sign they had right outside:)
Most of the reception took place inside a huge white tent.  The weather and the bride were both beautiful! 
And they lived happily ever after:)
After the wedding we went to visit my family.  I miss them so much now that we live in Charlotte and was so excited to spend a few days with these happy boys!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, how random is this?????????? I have known the Cherry family for 25 years!! T.'s mom, Linda, was one of my best friends when I lived in Charlotte.........WOW! What a small world!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete