May 16, 2011

Graduation Party

I have been planning this party for four years!  I have to admit I went a little overboard with the "tooth theme".  But like I said...we waited four years for this party!  Prepare yourself for lots of pictures:)
Dr. and Mrs. Londry
Me with the twins Rachel and Rebecca.
Rachel, Me, Ryan's Mom and Aunt...my party helpers:)
Ryan and Andy.
Ryan with his Grandmas.
I took all the furniture off the screened porch and put it in the yard and used the porch for the food tables.
 

Before all the guest arrived I got some pictures of all the little details and the food! 
I let Ryan pick the menu for the night....it was his night of course:)  For appetizers he chose Cheese, Salami, Cheese, Olives and Pimento Cheese Sammies....what can I say the boy loves Cheese!
If you look close the tooth picks are "tooth" picks:)
For the main meal we had...

Sweet Tooth Table....


 White Chocolate Teeth...
The Drinks.....We had Arnold Palmers, Londryritas (our take on the Margarita) water bottles, beer and wine!


And Denture Ice Cubes....
The night of the Graduation party also happened to be Ryan's actual birthday so I couldn't resist getting him a cake:)

 
We had lots of family and friends in town to help us celebrate!





We knew this would be a fun group so I got a bunch of fake teeth and had guests try on their new pearly whites and take a picture to capture the night...this ended up being a huge hit!  Everyone from us youngins to the grandmas took part.
At the end of the evening I had homemade tooth cookies with custom labels for all the guests to take home...the labels read "Support your local Dentist eat more Sweets".

Thanks to all of our friends and family for all the support you have given Ryan throughout his time in school and to all of you who traveled to help us celebrate his hard work on this special night!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! This party is AMAZING! Rachel mentioned all the itty bitty details and girl you are one heck of a party planner! I don't know which is my favorite, the sweet tooth table or the denture ice cubes!!! Wishing you both all the best!
    love, the wragge family

    ReplyDelete