Sep 5, 2014

G's first haircut

Recently Graham's hair has been business in the front, party in the back.   Not a good kind of party though, more like a 70's party!  Ryan finally put his foot down and said he needed a hair cut.  I was for sure that he would cry and not like it....now I wouldn't say he liked it, but there were no tears and no fussing.  He kept leaning forward like it tickled or annoyed him that someone was messing with him.  He also brought along his Fireman to help make him brave!  Here you can see the full mullet haha!

 "Hey Dad I am being brave just like you asked!"

 I was trying to show him videos on my phone, but he wasn't to interested.
 "Mom don't leave....just stay right there"
 All done!
 Since he was so good he got a token and prize!
It will be a while before Ellie gets hers cut.  She has the best hair and beautiful curls that I don't want to touch anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment