Oct 15, 2014

Weekend at home

Last weekend we headed to Raleigh to visit my family.  I haven't been home since Christmas so it was so fun to spend quality time with these guys!
 The twinkies loved watching their dog run around outside.
 Graham kept putting this helmet on.  He is ready to start playing!
 Bath time in a big tub!
 Graham thought the older boys were so cool.  He followed them and my dad around all weekend.

 Jake and Ryan made a big breakfast before heading out to play golf.




I took the kids to Zach's school to wear them out.  Ellie had a few melt downs, but who cares with those cute pigtails:)





 This might be one of my favorite pics!




Ryan and Jake got home from golf and Ryan and I headed to the NC State game.  With all the rain and disappointing football we left at half time and headed to a bar to watch the rest.  Despite a loss we had a great time catching up with friends.

Meanwhile these two had a great time at my parents with all attention on them for the night!

We headed home the next day and our backyard was completely a mess.  The local phone company decided to use our yard as a way to remove excess weeds from a neighbors yard away from power lines.  Lets just say we have to get a new fence and lots of plants to fix the issue!  As son as I got frustrated at the expense I turned around and saw these cute pumpkins playing....they always turn my bad days around.


Pumpkin pjs in public:)


No comments:

Post a Comment