Sep 22, 2017

Last year of Pre-School

My babies are in their last year of preschool now.  I just can't believe how fast it has gone by.  I am trying to be present and enjoy this stage without crying on the inside as I count down the days until it is over.  That being said here is my documentation of their meet the teachers and first day!

The thing they are probably most excited about is the location of their room.  They are "big kids" now and "downstairs".  For the past three years they have gone from one room to the next in the same hallway upstairs, but now they are downstairs!  I am telling you this is a big deal to these two haha!  
 They love their new teachers, friends and room too!
After meet the teachers we celebrated their 1/2 birthday with a movie and dinner at Dean and Deluca! We bought them some cake pops and sang quietly to celebrate.
 The big day finally arrived!
We took this same picture in the same spot on their first day of school.  I can't believe how much they have grown...and that I can still hold them both, even if it is just for a minute!
Why is it so hard to get boys to take a decent picture?  
 Bobo is just a gentleman and offered to carry Ellie's bag until he decided he wanted to hold her hand and asked me to carry them:)
 I pray these two enjoy their last year in the same class and learn and grow as much as they can before "big school" next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment