Dec 15, 2018

Fall Recap

I don't want to skip over an entire season so I am going to try to catch up quickly!  Now that we are halfway through winter I will post our fall recap haha!  I have gotten to spend so much time with my girls.  We have gone on a girls weekend away, taken a cooking class, celebrated two moms to be and had several bookclub dinners!




We went apple picking!





Survived two hurricanes and flooding!
This is our back yard!!!  Luckily the water never reached our house, but this is the worse we have seen in the three years we have lived here.
We traveled to Raleigh several times to cheer on the Woldpack!






And Celebrated Halloween!



We attended the Club's annual Halloween party, the Kindergarten school parade and of course trick-or-treating!


 We also got away for a mountain weekend! The house we rented had a legit movie theatre!  We left this weekend trying to figure out if we could make our basement into a similar set up!  We made the weekend so easy by pre-making all our meals like lasagna and chili so we just had to snuggle up, watch movies and play all weekend!





 We also had a zip line and lots of outdoor activites.
The twins loved mining for gold in town. 


Now that I have semi caught up I will hopefully be back soon with our latest adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment