Jun 1, 2010

Baby Lee...its a BOY!

Ryan Andrew Lee
8 lbs 3 oz
Born 5/29/10 at 10:35PM

My best friend Rachel and her husband Andy welcomed baby Lee to the family last Thursday!!!
Here is the first picture I took of the new mom and her baby, while Rachel and I were alone in the room.
Rachel looked amazing all throughout her pregnancy and still looked stunning after:)  If we could all be so lucky!  It is such a miracle to look at a newborn and really see both parents in their face...truly a blessing.
We made several trips to visit the new Lee family of 3 and just wish we lived closer and could see them more.  Ryan and I did manage to spend some quality time with him.
Congratulations Andy and Rachel, Ryan and I are so happy for you both and can't wait to watch the little guy grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment