Jun 8, 2010

Beach getaway with the girls!

This past weekend I got away with the girls (and Walker).  All of our husbands happened to be playing golf that same weekend so we took advantage and went to Sunset Beach to Jennifer's beach house. 
Here we are at dinner one night: Jennifer, Alice and Walker, Caroline, me.  When we all came downstairs to go to dinner we noticed we all had on silk tops and white bottoms and sunglasses on top of our heads...too funny!  Overall we enjoyed the trip...beach time, girl talk, dinners out, baby talk, and lots of laughs. 
This was also Walker's first beach trip.  He loved the sand, splashing in the baby pools and all of the attention he got.  I have to say he  is the most well behaved and happy baby! After I got home and looked at my pictures I realized that instead of most of them being of food (which is sadly what usually happens), they were of this adorable little boy...I could just eat him up!!
I am so blessed to have such great girl friends and just wish we all lived in the same city and could see each other more often!

2 comments: