Oct 22, 2013

CCC Halloween Party

Our good friends The Shwedo's invited us to Charlotte Country Club's Annual Halloween party tonight!  We were not only excited to hang out with them, but it was the first chance to put the kids in their Halloween costumes!!  It took a while to decide on what the kids would be for Halloween, but we finally decided on Peter Pan and Tinker Bell.  I had a hard time finding a costume I really liked so I bought some supplies and semi-hand made them!  Here are my "helpers" while I worked on the costumes!
 E's skirt...
 Don't they look cute?  I couldn't get a great pic cause we were rushing out the door and they had just woken up!
He loved the sword!!!- (I didn't make it)
 My Little TinkerBell.
 Londry's and Shwedo's
Ryan with Graham and Blair with Ridley.

 Ellie with her bestie Ridley...these two are going to be T-R-O-U-B-L-E!
 So excited to see Kate too!
 Kelly, Me and Ellie, Corey and Kate and Emily and Ridley
 Sweet Peter Pan Graham

 The Rainbow Man has apparently been leading this party for generations!
 Sweet Gray and Molly holding hands...
 All the kids!
 E is sitting up!
 Ridley the owl!

After this pic we went indoors for dinner and the kids got mashed potatoes all over their outfits so we didn't take anymore pics:)

Kids weren't super smiley today, but still had a great time!  Huge thanks to the Shwedo's for inviting us!  Can't wait to wear these costumes again soon....

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the costumes! And the parents look amazing as well - happy fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely blog! I simply loved the costumes the babies are wearing. It is actually a good way of celebrating the Halloween party with little babies. Although, I have finalized the event venue Atlanta but I am still not sure what to wear and what my kid will be wearing. I got some nice ideas for my kid though, but I still have to struggle a lot for mine.

    ReplyDelete