Oct 29, 2013

Neighborhood Halloween Party

We had our neighborhood Halloween Party Sunday afternoon.  But first I have to document our amazing couples night last weekend!  I honestly feel like I live in the BEST neighborhood!!  We have the sweetest neighbors and have a blast when we all get together!  They are also all amazing chefs!  Especially Thuy!

 This drink was strong (but we could all walk home!) and tasty....I think it was a carmel appletini!
 Top: Allison, Tiffany, Holly, Marshall, Missy.  Bottom: Quinerly, Thuy and me!  Love these girls!!!
The guys watched football all night and I didn't get any pics of them of course!  Ok so on to the Halloween Party....
G and E were so cute in their Peter Pan and Tinker Bell Costumes!  We had a parade and bouncy houses and pizza and lots and lots of cute kiddos!!!



 This is the best pic of all the youngsters I could get!
 Here are the sweet mamas and mama to be's! Thuy, Missy, April, Marshall, Tiff, me and Holly...and sweet Carter too!
 Sweet Lucy loved the skate board!  So stinking cute!
 G and E loved wearing their costumes again! All the people watching kept them entertained...and cheerios and oranges:)
 They even have a haunted house in their garage....so cool!
Hopefully these costumes make it through the wash and are ready to go again on Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment