Oct 11, 2013

Our Hand-Me-Down Special Outfits

When Ryan and I found out we were expecting, we both raided our parents stash of all the baby things they had saved!  The best thing was a Feltman Brothers outfit...and we both have ours and they happen to be the same size!  What are the chances we both have one of our baby outfits in the same size and same brand??  So when we found out we were having boy/girl twins I was thrilled to one day put them in these special outfits! Well I was bored today and decided to try them on.  Not only did they fit, but I got some amazing pictures of the kids wearing them.




Ellie is also wearing shoes of mine from when I was her age.


It warms my heart to see them in our outfits.  I remember when Ryan and I found them and I thought it would be forever until they would fit into them...can't believe how big and gorgeous these two have gotten!

2 comments: