Jan 6, 2010

Antique Shopping and my Findings

A few days ago I went with Miriam (my wonderful, not your typical, super chic....Mother-in-Law) to the monthly Antiques Show in Charlotte. The only bad thing was that I did not have enough money or room in my current house for all of the things I could have easily purchased. I did take some mental notes and a few pictures of some cute tables!



Miriam found lots of cute linens and some salt and pepper shakers.I also bought a few things including two milk glass goblets that I will blog about in my next post! I know the Christmas season is over, but we both fell in love with these adorable vintage ornaments that were only $2 each!!After the shopping we went to one of my favorite Charlotte lunch spots, Dean and Deluca! I could not have asked for a better day or a better shopping partner in crime! Check in later to see what I created out of the milk glass goblets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment