Jan 11, 2010

Out West

I am here...don't get excited...it's for work.

While I am so happy I have a job (many of you know I survived a round of layoffs last month) I hate being sooo far away from home. I also haven't even been out of the hotel or seen the outside of the conference room yet. It has been a long day of traveling, meetings, and now waiting for our dinner awards banquet that starts at 8:00...which if you are used to eating dinner at 5:30 every night might seem late...but remember to factor in the time change and that is like eating dinner at 11:00!! Needless to say I ate an hour ago and will admittedly eat again at the dinner:) Hopefully tomorrow...after role playing, meetings, and taking the Myers Briggs AGAIN, I will get to venture out and do some site seeing. Missing North Carolina, my husband and even my crazy dog. Be home in a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment